“Do I have Munchausen’s Syndrome?”
- Andrew T. Austin
Andrew T. Austin is formerly an NLP master practitioner, clinical hypnotherapist, and a nurse with a background in accident and emergency (A&E) and neurosurgery.
He is the developer of Metaphors of Movement and Integral Eye Movement Therapy.
#NLP #neurolinguisticprogramming #hypnotherapy
- Apostasy and Narcissism in the NLP Community May 9, 2022
- Can NLP Prevent you from catching Polio? March 19, 2022
- Firewalking gone wrong - when "cool wet moss" doesn't work. March 9, 2022
- IDIOTS Tapping for Peace. Tapping for Ukraine. Morphic Fields. (ANOTHER alphabet therapy cash grab). March 4, 2022
- NARCISSISTS Tapping for Ukraine. More mental illness presented as "therapy." March 4, 2022